Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Update

I had good intentions starting this blog but as you can see, I've barely had the time to update it. Both Aaron and I have been so busy with work and family that we hardly have any time left for anything else these days.

Aaron left yesterday for San Diego where he'll be for a week. Ethan takes it pretty hard when he's gone as he is basically glued to Dad whenever he is around, but so far, he thinks that Dad's just spending an awfully long time at work.

Naomi is going to the zoo in Dallas today for a field trip from school - it's always hard for me not to worry about her going places far from home without me/Aaron with her. Thankfully, I trust her teacher a lot and told Naomi to stick close to her.

Aaron & Ethan went with Royce & Seth for a Father/Son campout nearby last Friday night. They all had a great time there, eating hot dogs and S'mores. They went fishing too, and apparently Ethan caught some (after falling into the water twice:).

I'm going to try and post more often, even if just text.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Text is just fine. It's good to hear what's going on...and I understand Aaron just did a mnt biking race? How did that go? Any pics from it?

Julia said...

He had some video - not great. I'll see if I can get it. It was a very tough race and pretty hard on him, but he's very proud he got as far as he did.